Online Portfolio Review | 25.06.2020 & 27.06.2020
Application deadline is now extended to 14 Jun 2020, Sunday by 9 pm.
WMA is delighted to facilitate a round of online portfolio review with two international photography experts this June. These sessions will be particularly helpful for photographers looking to edit or further develop a body of work of a consistent theme.
The reviewers include
Linde Lehtinen, assistant curator of photography, SFMoMA
Kevin WY Lee, photographer, curator and founder of Invisible Photographer Asia (IPA)
Each participant will come to WMA Space to have a 30 minute session to discuss their work with a reviewer online on a scheduled date. All types of photography are welcomed.
25 Jun Thursday, 9 am-12:30 pm, Linde Lehtinen (7 reviewees)
27 Jun Saturday, 1:30-5:30 pm, Kevin WY Lee (8 reviewees)
Capacity: 15 photographers
Venue: WMA Space
We can receive a maximum of 15 photographers, with up to four places reserved for WMA alumni.
How to apply:
- Select 10-15 images from up to 2 projects
- Prepare a short description of your body of work and a short biography
- File formatting: JPG, 72ppi, 2000px longest edge
- Contribute at least two images of yours to WMA Open, our online image archive, and include a screen shot of this upload in the application
- Put everything in a zipped folder titled as your surname_name.zip
- Send the zip files to [email protected] with the subject line “Portfolio Review Application”. Please specify your preference and availability of the review date
- Please submit by 11 pm on 12 Jun at the latest
Selected applicants will be notified by 19 Jun. A contribution of two images they made to WMA Open, our online image archive. The cost for these portfolio reviews is fully subsidised by WMA.
Please note that the reviewees are required to attend the session in person at WMA space.
For any enquiries, please reach us at [email protected].